PTT Over Cellular (PoC) by NEXCOMS
Professional Smart Walkie Talkie
NEXPTT is professional applications software for Push to Talk Over Cellular (PoC).
Push to Talk Over Cellular (PoC) is a new way of communicating via cellular phone within or between one or several group of users. The application allows customer to use their cellular phone in a way to a “Walkie-Talkie”
The key advantages of PoC over standard cellular phone call are quick call setup and no dial numbers required. By simply pressing a key on the phone, every member of group can hear the talker simultaneously and immediately without having to press the answer key.
Communications Anywhere Without Distance Limit
The main design goals of the NEXPTT server are manageable, scalability and extensibility.
Server architecture is designed in accordance with the available specification and the integration requirements of mobile phone operator. Real -Time PTT Voice and Video sharing from anywhere with no distance limit.
Secure End-End Encryption
NEXPTT provides communication environment between IP Based Push-To-Talk and Conventional Two-Way Radio with AES256 Encryption for Secure communications
Key pair used for data encryption is generated automatically for each connection session. Client or dispatcher is always authenticated on server over secured TLS channel even if no traffic encryption is enabled on server. Encryption keys are delivered to client or dispatcher over secured TLS connection.
- Voice calls - Are made like on a professional two-way radio. Press the button to start talking immediately without confirmation from the receiving party. Available for individual and group communication.
- Video PTT - Walkie Talkie communication powered by video transmitted together with the voice. Send a real-time video of the surroundings by pushing the video transmit button. Available for individual and group communication.
- Messenger - NexPTT messenger allows real-time exchange of text messages, images and files. The messenger is available for both private conversations between individual users and communication within the group.
- Location Tracking - NexPTT has GPS tracking capability to determine the location of the fleet member. Two options available: single request or time-lapse request with periodic location updates at regular intervals. A location request can be applied to both a single user and a group. NexPTT supports Google Map and OpenStreetMap for location tracking.
- Remote Monitoring - Remote Monitoring allows capturing voice and video from client devices, show it in Dispatch Console and record on NexPTT server.
- Over The Air Programing - The NexPTT dispatcher can remotely modify user configuration settings and send them updates.
- Emergency Processing - Emergency and Man Down alerts, emergency receivers, high priority emergency call, on-screen SOS button in the mobile client are defined in customizable emergency profiles. An emergency report in the dispatch console shows detailed information about all emergencies for a given time interval.
- Redundancy Server - Increase system reliability and minimize downtime.
- Voice & Video Recording - All voice and video calls are recorded at NexPTT Server.